|To support this there are a range of new resources available on the PHE Campaign Resource Centre (CRC):
- The campaign toolkit containing information on the planned activity for the campaign, including key messages, long and short copy, case study information and stats and facts
- The campaigns events schedule featuring the dates and locations for the roadshow activity across England
Also available to order and download are:
- A4 and A3 posters
- Leaflets with details of the key symptoms for the campaign, lung disease and heart disease, case studies and advice on how to stay healthy
- Pharmacy kits containing A4 posters, a counter card, shelf wobblers, leaflets, a leaflet dispenser and a briefing sheet
- GP kits containing A3 and 14 poster, leaflets and a briefing sheet
- Accessible materials such as easy read, British Sign Language, audio and large print versions of campaign leaflet
- Digital advertising such as web banners are also available to access via the CRC.
PHE are also holding regional roadshows, with one being held on Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th July 2017 8am-8pm outside Wilkos at The Chiltern, High Wycombe (HP13 5ES).