Wessex Academic Health Science network are hosting a webinar on using iSPACE principles to make GP practices more dementia friendly. During the webinar, Katherine Barbour, Wessex AHSN Senior Programme Manager leading the project, will describe the context and outcomes of iSPACE and its transition to CCGs.
The webinar will include:
* Top tips to make your GP practice Dementia Friendly
* Lessons learned from rollout to over 150 surgeries
* Analysis of data collected
* How patients and carers benefited from the improvements
To join in:
1. WHERE: Thursday 16th November 12.30 to 1.30
2. Click here to join the online event (http://bit.ly/2zmv6rB)
3. Enter your details and the Event Password 0880
4. Click ‘Join Now’
Download the flyer here.