> Thames Valley Perinatal Mental Health event – 11 March (In collaboration with Health Education Thames Valley)
Thames Valley Perinatal Mental Health event – 11 March (In collaboration with Health Education Thames Valley)
Thames Valley Perinatal Mental Health – Working together to improve services across the Thames Valley
11 March 2015
Madejski Stadium Reading RG2 0FL
(close to Junction 11 on the M4 with free and easy parking on site)
A significant number of women experience emotional issues to varying degrees during pregnancy and following childbirth.
These issues can lead to on-going difficulties and may affect the relationship and bonding between a mother and her child at this vitally important time with potentially significant impact for the future.
This event will bring together the right individuals, professionals and stakeholders required to
work towards developing quality perinatal mental health services that are equitable for women across the Thames Valley.
The day will include:
- Dr Alain Gregoire from Winchester MBU and Chair of the Maternal Mental Health Alliance talking about why perinatal mental health services can make a difference.
- A partner who will talk about his experiences and what made a difference to him and his family.
- An opportunity to hear about the national agenda to improve perinatal mental health services and the revised NICE Guidance for perinatal mental health (December 2014).
- Highlighting the importance and provision of education, knowledge and experience for all front line staff in contact with women at this time in their lives.
- An opportunity to network- and meet the partners, who together with YOU, can make a difference and take our local perinatal mental health services forward in the Thames Valley.
To reserve your place at the event please contact:
Tel. No: 0113 824 9531 with any queries.